Wednesday 3 April 2013

Roles

Callum and I had very different roles in the production stages of Happily Ever After. However, some of our roles were shared.

My roles were:

  • Main actor - Callum and I were the two main actors along with Poppy
  • Camera-Man - I shot all scenes including many that i was in.
  • Director - Callum directed last year so we agreed to switch roles this year.
  • Editor (of my own final out come)
  • Music Composer - I wrote and recorded all the music.
  • Location scouter - I found and aranged locations. Callum helped.
  • Writer - I wrote the script, Callum made few alterations and helped.
  • co-expenses manager - Callum managed the money, I helped.
  • Producer - Callum and I both share role.
  • Set design - I designed the set, Callum created it.
  • prop manager - I decided on props and acquired them.
  • costume manager - I decided on costume.
Callum's roles were:
  • Main Actor - Callum and I were the two main actors
  • Storyboard artist - Callum created the storyboard.
  • concept artist - Callum drew up the script based on my descriptions
  • co-director - Callum helped direct the film.
  • editor (of his own film)
  • expenses manger - Callum orginised all the money with my help
  • producer - Callum and I share this role.
  • co-writer - Callum helped with the script.
  • make-up artist - Callum was in charge of all make up.
  • co-costume manager - Callum helped gather costume.
  • set creation - Callum built the set based on my instructions.
  • co-prop manager - Callum helped gather props

No comments:

Post a Comment