Sunday 14 April 2013

Poster

Callum made the poster for our group and I made the review. This is our finished poster. The process can be found on Callum's blog 'http://www.remasteredmedia.blogspot.com'


Final Poster

Having looked back on more feedback, Callum has changed the font colouring for the actor's names. So now that has been rectified, here is our final poster:


The choice to have a simple white background was made based on other Rom-Com posters I have analysed previously, with Callum looking at the camera as he is the person we empathise with. Also, Callum is the person we follow through the story, and he is the only one that understands the absurdity of Benjy's chat-up lines.

I supplied Callum with a white version of my production company logo which was created in my AS media.

No comments:

Post a Comment