Wednesday 3 April 2013

My Final Product - Happily Ever After

My Final Product -Happily Ever After





Callum and I are going to do a video commentary on the pre-production, post-production and production of our film.

Changes in my final film

1. I used our new font (Bachelor Pad College) instead of the previous font (Jellyka Delicious Cake). 

Reasons:

  • It conforms to the conventions of a media american blockbuster better than the previous font.
  • Its clearer and easier to read.
  • The last font resembled a drama which might confuse our audience. Though the previous font makes subtle links to the story, subtlety is rarely found in american blockbusters.
  • Our last font was only appropriate during the wedding sequence whereas the new font is appropriate throughout the whole film.
  • Our film is set around two schoolboys so a font which resembles an American college is more appropriate.
  • As a blockbuster, it makes more sense to pick a font which will appeal more to our target audience.
2. I added footsteps and sound in a part of the film which previously had no sound due to editing error.

Reasons:
  • the lack of sound was unintentional so I have rectified this error.

No comments:

Post a Comment