Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Edit: Media wedding sequence



Callum and I decided we would play on cliche and stereotypical imagery. As a result I (as location manager) picked a church with a high roof. This allowed me to do a long tilt downwards  to establish the location.

In the final piece i will use wedding bells as a sound-bridge between to two clips, this will establish the fact that this is a wedding. 

The piano piece is generally known as "Here Comes the Bride" or "Wedding March" and I used it to add the the cliche and stereotypical atmosphere of the film. Our film is intended on being a blockbuster Rom-com. A convention of blockbuster films is simple narrative. One thing that sets British blockbusters apart from American blockbusters is its use of subtlety in narrative and music. Aspects of my film will conform to British Blockbuster conventions but as an overall product it will conform to American Blockbuster conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment